Why God Never Received Tenure at any University
These are the reasons why God was never able to receive his tenure at any University.
- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
- Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human
- When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning the
- When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the
- He rarely came to class, just told his students to read the Book.
- Some say he had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his
- His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.