Top 16 Ways to Tell if a Redneck is Working at a Computer in your
- The mouse is referred to as a, "critter."
- The keyboard is camouflaged.
- There is a skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
- The password is, "bubba."
- The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
- "Winders 95" has a Dale Earnhardt sticker on it.
- Outgoing faxes have beerstains on them.
- The printer goes real slow since Bubba don't read too fast.
- The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
- The menus all have Budweiser, Black Label, and
Old Milwaukee options.
- The monitor is up on blocks.
- Seven blue tick hounds under the desk.
- Deer jerky in the desk drawer.
- The screen saver consists of pictures of Ned Beatty with
Dueling Banjos playing in the background.
- The six front keys have rotted out.
- John Deere Pocket Protectors.