How To Clean A Cat
- Thoroughly clean the toilet bowl.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water.
- Obtain the cat and carry it to the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the the toilet and close both lids
down, (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.)
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge
of the toilet as his paws will be reaching out for anything he can find.
- Flush the toilet three to four times. This provides a "power wash and
rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure there are no people
between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he
will dry himself.