How to Bathe a Cat (Instructions Courtesy the Dog)
Go back to my humor page.
Go back to my pet humor page.
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids
- Find the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids.
(You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape.) The cat will
self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from
your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge of the
toilet as the cat's paws will be reaching out for anything they can
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "Power
wash" and "Rinse", which has been found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there
are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.
- The now clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he
will dry himself.
Please consider visiting my sponsors (whom I also visit often and use myself), below...